INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA LUKÁŠ RÉDA
FOR CLIENTS AND SUPPLIERS
With this document, we provide you with information about your rights related to the processing of your personal data by Lukáš Réda, with registered office at Májová 104/31, 350 02 Cheb, ID: 03507645.
We recommend that you read the information carefully. We have done our best to make them as understandable as possible. If something is still not clear to you, we will be happy to explain any concept or passage to you.
1. Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator of personal data, i.e. the person who determines the purposes and means and decides on the processing of your personal data, i.e. personal data, is:
ID number: 03507645
with registered office Májová 104/31, 350 02 Cheb.
+420 725 815747
(hereinafter also referred to as "Administrator")
2. How and why are your personal data processed?
When processing personal data, we follow the relevant legal regulations, in particular the General Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46 /EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") and related legal regulations.
The processing of your personal data takes place in order to ensure the fulfillment of all our and your rights and obligations in connection with the legal relationship that exists between us.
We process all your personal data on the basis of:
- the contract or agreement that we concluded with you (not only in written form), for the purpose of fulfilling our obligations arising from such contract or agreement;
- applicable legal regulations (for example in the area of taxation), for the purpose of fulfilling the legal obligations imposed on us;
- our legitimate interest, e.g. for the purpose of improving the quality of our services.
We process your personal data for the duration of our contractual relationship. After its termination, we retain only those of your personal data that are further necessary for the exercise of our rights and the fulfillment of our obligations, or for which legal regulations require it, for the period specified therein.
When processing your personal data, there is no automated decision-making or profiling.
We process personal data manually and automatically directly through our employees or external processors (see point 5 below). The protection of personal data is technically and organizationally secured in accordance with valid legislation.
3. Which of your personal data do we process?
If you have concluded a contract with us, and not only in written form, then we process your personal data in the following scope:
- data that are a necessary element of the concluded contract and also those personal data without which it would not be possible to fulfill our obligations arising from the subject of the contract:
- name and surname
- handwritten signature
- address of permanent residence, place of business, contact address (store address), billing address,
- ID number
- email address
- mobile phone number
If you have sent us a request, then we process your personal data in the following scope:
- name and surname
- email address
- phone number
4. How do we protect your personal data?
You can be absolutely sure that we handle your personal data with due care and in accordance with applicable legal regulations. We protect your personal data to the maximum extent possible, which corresponds to the technical level of available resources and the nature of personal data processing by the Controller. The Administrator has strict rules determining which employee or department can have access to your personal data and which personal data they can process, which are regulated in more detail by the administrator´s internal regulations. In the case of transfer of your personal data outside the Administrator, we have ensured an adequate level of protection of their security according to the relevant legal regulations.
5. Who else do we pass on your personal data to and why?
In principle, we do not transfer your personal data outside the Administrator, except in cases where:
- we have your consent
- we are required to do so or authorized to do so by law (for example, in the case of requests from law enforcement authorities)
- our legitimate interest entitles us to do so, the operational and related agenda is handled for us by an external processor
We do not transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Union.
6. What rights do you have to your personal data?
In relation to your personal data that we process, you have the following rights that you can exercise against us as a controller:
- the right to obtain confirmation of the (non)processing of your personal data and to access the personal data that concern you and that we process;
- the right to correct or supplement your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to delete or limit the processing of your personal data, if the conditions set by legal regulations are met;
- the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you;
- the right to transfer your personal data to another controller.
- In the event that we process some of your personal data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of such personal data at any time.
You can exercise all your rights by submitting a written submission to the administrator at the contact address: Lukáš Réda, Májová 104/31, 350 02 Cheb.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data is in violation of the law, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is:
Office for Personal Data Protection
ID number: 708 37 627
with headquarters Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7
This information on the processing of personal data may be changed in the future based on legislative or operational needs. If possible, we will inform you about any changes, and you can always find the current version of the information on our website www.ereley.cz.
Lukáš Réda - ERELEY